Want to Boot Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro to Recovery.
Also: Zen Elite Wow Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Zen logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Zen Ultrafone 105 Pro
LEAVE A REPLY